Have you ever thought about wrapping your construction company vehicles? What does it mean to “wrap” a vehicle? Typically, a wrap is a vinyl graphic ad wrapped onto or around the outside of a vehicle, sometimes including the windows. It may be easy to see why your salespeople should have a wrap on their company cars or for delivery trucks to advertise the company supplying the products they deliver, but a construction company vehicle?
Here are 5 reasons why you should wrap your construction company vehicles:
- Mobile billboards – Mobile Billboards are often colorful, bold, and attention-getting, especially when you wrap your construction company vehicles. These wraps are created digitally by graphic art companies who work with you to use your logo, mottos, and company colors. Because your vehicles, including sales and owners’ vehicles, service vehicles, and even construction vehicles, are always on the move, your advertisement is seen in many more places by more people than a stationary billboard would be.
- Inexpensive and cost-effective – Compared to the cost of renting billboard space, ad space in a publication, on social media, or other internet ads, when you wrap your construction company vehicles you can save money. They also present a single expenditure that lasts 3 to 5 years.
- Proven Effective to leave lasting impressions – Marketing companies have found that vehicle media ad campaigns can reach 95% of Americans. That’s a huge potential for exposure to your brand if you were to wrap your construction company vehicles.
- Accessible for big and small businesses – Any advantage a small company can make to compete with larger brands should be considered. When potential customers see your wrapped ad on your company vehicle, they know you are nearby and assume you’re in the same class or better than other larger companies they hear about in your industry. Wraps could be a great equalizer for small businesses.
- Potential customers – What a great way to make sure potential customers hear about your brand. Your vehicles not only travel large freeways and smaller roads, but they travel to the areas near your current projects. This exposure establishes your company as an expert in your geographical location.
Working Numbers cares about all aspects of your business being successful. As a company that supports those industries that work out in the field, we know that any way you can gain attention for jobs will help your bottom line. Want more ideas for ways to get your construction business on the map? Contact us today to find out how we can help get your company to the next level.